Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goodbye South Carolina


Sorry for not posting sooner, but we have been really busy moving out of our old house and into our new appartment in DC. A moving truck came and stayed for 2 days to just pack up our house. We had to stay in one room and either play video games or watch movies on my mom's laptop so we wouldn`t be in the movers way. I got to play with my friend Joshua the whole second day. He has been my best friend since kindergarten. The movers weren`t done until 5:00 pm the second day and we still had to drive all the way to our new apartment.  We were in the car for 9 hours and got to the apartment at 2:00 in the morning.






Those two days moving were very long and saying goodbye to my friends was hard, but the best part of our new apartment is that I have my very own studio apartment!  My brother and sister and parents live in one apartment and I live in one that connects to it.  I have a 40 inch tv, a kitchen, bathroom, a queen size bed that folds up into the wall (isn`t that cool!!!!!) a couch, video games.  You get the idea.  It's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment